c4s

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

As you know im camming on

OK so as your know I'm.now camming on amagirls.net and it's great love it,  wanna see me live naughty and.naughty? Then check.me out m-f 10pm-4am est and weekends 12-5pm to make the most of you'd visit.make sure to subscribe so you can see all mine and the other models prvt pix and videos and half price prvts all for only about $20 a month great deal!!!  I do $1flashes $3request and normal a goal show of $45 for a free group which I do a variety of different shows like anal, dp, b/g , femdom , squirt shows and even something ill use my.custom fuckmachine ;) mmmm I love.prvts to where its just you N me together getting off ;) can't wait to spend sometime with you;) my screen name is hippiemp just like my twitter ;) see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive