c4s

Friday, July 20, 2012

blogging blogging blogging

I skipped a day of blogging but i have a terrible head ache yesterday , and had to go to work @ martini Lounge anyways Im the door girl i stamp your hand and take your money LOL , but I made it thur work last night , and wouldnt you know the ride home i got sick had to have Logan629 pull over so i could puke out the ar in the rain " so classy" i didnt drink or anything , my head hurt so bad i got sick got home , brushed my teeth came up to my bed layed down wanted to cry , but fell alseep after awhile , then woke up today to Logan almost dying because the cats knocked a toy car on the steps and he slipped on it hes got a nice scrap on his back , now i need to blog and get thur all my emails then 30mins on the gazelle ... then work at the aftrhours tonight doing pat downs fun fun MY WISHLIST http://amzn.com/w/1GLHX7SGRWM19

No comments:

Post a Comment